I’ve been struggling with making breakfast in the mornings lately. I’m halfway in between going all out with a green smoothie or letting my morning cup of coffee guide me to lunch. Skewing on either end of the spectrum, oatmeal serves as a happy middle. Although oatmeal often denotes searing hot, plain mush packaging and structure can bring to it new life.
Take a look below at our favorite hot, plain mush products below:
3. Conceptual Redesign of Kellog’s Oat Bran Cereal – Designed by Anna Geurink
4. Lottie & Beck Oatmeal – Designed by Matt Lafferty
6. Conceptual Peace, Love, & Oats – Designed by Jaime Foxx McQuilkin
7. Conceptual Quaker Oats Redesign – Designed by Toby Edwards
8. Conceptual Daily Oats – Designed by Merilla Angie
10. Conceptual Wild Oats Bar – Designed by Soo Kim
Interact on Shelf is a design firm that works exclusively with grocery brands.
What makes us different is that we study consumer culture, design trends, industry innovation and many other dynamics that shape opportunities for your brand in order to create iconic work that’s designed to sell in a retail environment.
If you think you could benefit from partnering with a young, energetic bunch like us, you know what to do. Contact us!